Here I am talking about traditional recipe from Egyptian kitchen. It is tasty and delicious recipes from pasta and pudding for all pasta lovers. No one of your family cannot resist how tasty is this recipe even your children.
The boiling water must cover the whole paste and have about 5cm hight above it because the pasta will observe the water. Be carful! if the water does not cover the pasta properly it will not all done at the same degree.
Cook time: 50 minutes
Prepare time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 25 – 35
Serving : 8 persons
- 1 liter milk – 4 cup of milk.
- 4 tablespoons starch
- Vanilla extract
- 6 table spoon Pasta
- 5 tablespoon Sugar
- Raisin (optional)
Prepare the Pasta:
- In a deep pot add plenty of water and 1 tablespoon of any vegetable oil, and boil it.
- Add the pasta into the pot and stir it
- leave it till the pasta is done – about 10 minutes.
- Then strain the pasta and set aside.
Prepare the Pudding:
- In a medium pot add 3 1/2 cup of milk, and heat it.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract into the same pot.
- In a deep dish add 1/2 cup of milk, then add 4 tablespoons starch and stir it till it mixed well together.
- When the milk start boiling add your starch mixture slowly in the pot.
- Then add Raisin.
- When the pudding begins to thicken add the paste into the pudding and keep stirring for 1 or 2 minutes till the pudding is thicken and the ingredients are mixed well together.
- Add the psta pudding into a baking tray, then add some melted butter over the top of the try and sprinkle sugar for more stronger taste.
- Bake it for 25 – 35 minutes in preheated oven at 250 degree.
- When the top of the tray turns to golden remove it from the oven and leave it aside to cool before serving.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.