Toast is a good recipe for a great breakfast. Here we are talking about mixed toast with both pastrami and egg. The delicious taste in every bite you have in toast with cheesy flavor in it.
The best recipe to make the Pastrami toast with eggs:
The more you have tossed in the toast, the more delicious flavour you have. So, this is where the idea of this mixture is born. I like mixed different ingredients together. The taste of egg with pastrami meat along with the mozzarella cheese.
Those days are full of strange events from covid-19 to the quarantine life we love those days. In those quarantine life we love to try new and different recipes. Today I am introducing a new recipe to have as a delicious breakfast.
What is Pastrami:
Pastrami is a meat product usually made from beef and sometime from turkey. The raw meat is brined, partially dried, seasoned with herbs and spices, then smoked and steamed. The pastrami is distinguished by its salty taste.
Scroll down for full Recipe
Prepare the toast:
All you have to do is to bring pastrami, egg, mozzarella cheese and two slice of toast. Take one of the toast slices and make it your first layer. Then spread some mozzarella cheese over that toast. You can put as much as you like from mozzarella cheese depending on how much you like it.
Then cook your egg to add it in your toast. To cook the egg you preheat small pan, then add one spoon of butter. If you don’t have any butter or you don’t like it you can use any type of vegetables oil. If you are an olive oil lover, you can cook the egg using it but be careful don’t preheat the pan or the oil when you use olive oil.
Then crack your egg in the pan. When the first side of the egg is cooked flip it over on the other side till it is cooked too.
After you finish you egg cooking add your egg in the toast over the mozzarella cheese. Then bring one slice of your pastrami meat and put it over the egg layer. Then add your second toast over the toast.
Grill your Toast:
I usually use toaster to grill my toast. First i preheat the toaster so it will finish grilling the toast quickly. Then after all my preparation for the toast i add it into my toaster for 1 minute. I also wrap the toast with aluminium foil while i am grilling it in the toaster It will not take time if your toaster is heated already.
If you do have toaster, no problem you can use the other way i will tell you about. Ii is easy and does not need any extra tools. All you have to use is your pan. Preheat your pan then add half of spoon of butter. And then add the toast over it. When this side turns into golden flip the toast over the other side. Wait till the two sides becomes golden, then it will be ready to eat.
How to serve it:
It is better to serve it while it is hot. Put it in a dish and garnish it with olives. The toast is better to serve with any kinds of olives.
Here is the recipe, hope you like it:
Cook time: 5 minutes
Level : Easy
Serve: 1 persons
- 2 toast.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- Small tomato.
- Add one toast slice in a dish and spread the mozzarella cheese over it.
- Then, cook the egg in a small pan.
- To the cook the egg, all you need is to heated the pan and put one spoon of butter – you can use any kind of vegetables oil instead.
- Then, crack the egg in the pan and wait till it is cooked.
- After the egg is done add it over the mozzarella cheese.
- Then over the egg add two slices of pastrami meat.
- Add the second piece of toast over the pastrami meat.
- Then put it into the toaster for one minute, or till it turns into golden toasts.
- Put your Pastrami toast with eggs in the toaster for 1 minute till the toast is roasted well.
- Serve when it is hot.
- If your toast does not roasted in one minute, leave it one more time in the toaster but take care not to burn it I usually use a Bosh Toaster.
- If you do not have a Toaster, you can grill your toast in a pan. Heat your pan and then add your toast in it, and when it is done flip it it over till the other side is done.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.