In the cold days the best meal to have is soup to warms you. And here we are talking about the best veggie and chicken soup ever.
In winter cold days we always craving for any hot meals to warm us. So. the chicken and veggies soup is the best meal you would have in the cold days.
This vegetables and chicken soup if full of the strong taste for the best soup ever. It is full of different veggie along with chicken breast pieces. This kind of soup is when you add small cubes of boneless chicken breast with different kinds of veggies like carrots, zucchini, potato and corns for a satisfying meal.
How do we make chicken veggies soup ?
We start by cutting the boneless chicken breasts into small cubes. And cover it with water and lemon sauce while you cutting the vegetables. This step is very important for me because the lemon give the chicken more flavor. And git rid of any smells of chicken. But you can cook it immediately without soaking it in lime and water.
While the chicken is soaking in the water and lime, it is time to cutting the vegetables into small cubes too.
Cut all the veggies you want to add into small cubes and set them aside. I am here using potato, zucchini, corn and carrots, but if you need to add any different kinds of veggies it is up to your taste.
For the corn, if you use the frozen corns it is better for you to get it out of the freezer so the ice will melt out.
Now, it is time to cook your chicken. Wash your chicken very well and strain it very well then set it aside.
Preheat the oven top and prepare your large pan to cook your delicious chicken.
When the pot is heated, add some vegetables oil you like, I usually use corn oil or sunflower oil. In this recipe I use corn oil.
When the oil is heated add the chicken breast cubes into the pan. Sprinkle black pepper over the chicken. Keep stirring for a while till the chicken is well cooked. It means that your chicken cubes are ready for eating. Then set the cooked chicken aside.
In a large skillet add some vegetables oil till it is heated. Now, add all the different kinds of veggies you want to add into the skillet.
Here, I will stick to the recipe and add zucchini, potato, carrots and corns. Keep stirring for two or three minutes. This step is important, to keep stirring for a while before adding the chicken cubes. In this step the vegetables will get more strong taste and flavor, so do not skip it.
Now, lets add our tasty chicken cubes in the skillet with the delicious veggies. Then, keep stirring for another two minutes, till all the ingredients are mixed together.
Then, add water to the veggies-chicken mixture. Make sure that the water cover all the chicken and veggies. You can add chicken soup if you have. But here I am adding just water.
Don’t forget to put you salt in the water and mix it. I add one small salt in the soup. If you don’t like salt just skip this step. But if you are salt lover add as much as your taste need.
What vegetables do you put in the soup?
The best thing about this kind of recipe is you can add the kinds of vegetables in your soup that match your taste. The veggies you can add into your soup:
How to serve the Chicken and veggie soup?
For serving the soup I like to add it in a deep dish. In this deep dish I add both chicken cubes and veggies pieces. And make sure to put your soup in the same deep dish.
I like adding some lemon juice into the soup, so it gave a rich flavor along with the soup.
I also like to have my chicken and veggies soup with White Rice with Filini Pasta. You can also have it without by its own, or you can have it with some toast.
Here is the recipes step by step ;
cook time: 30 minutes
Serving: 6 persons
- 600 gram boneless chicken breasts.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 potato
- 2 carrot
- 50 gram corn
- 4 tbsp veggie oil
- Cut the boneless chicken breasts into a small cubes.
- But the chicken cubes into a deep pot and cover it with water.
- In the water add 2 lemon sauce, and set aside.
- Leave the chicken in the water and lime while you prepare the veggies.
- Cut all the veggie into small cubes too and set aside.
- If you are using frozen corn you would better to get it out of the refrigerator for ice to melt.
- Wash the chicken and strain it very well.
- In a large pan add veggie oil and then add the chicken breast cubes into the same pan.
- Sprinkle some black pepper, and keep stirring till the chicken is cooked, ready to be eaten.
- In another large skillet add veggie oil, and add all different kinds of veggies, carrot, potato, corn, and zucchini, into the skillet and keep stirring for two minutes.
- Add the chicken on the same skillet with veggie and keep stirring for another two minutes.
- Pour water over veggies and chicken, the water should cover the vegetables.
- Add salt to the mixture.
- Cover the skillet and keep it to boil for ten minutes, or till the veggies is ready for eating.
- Serve when it it hot.
- It it better to add some lemon juice on the soup while eating it.
- Black pepper also give it a strong taste if it is added when serving.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Here I am talking about traditional recipe from Egyptian kitchen. It is tasty and delicious recipes from pasta and pudding for all pasta lovers. No one of your family cannot resist how tasty is this recipe even your children. The boiling water must cover the whole paste and have about 5cm hight above it because…
Here er are talking about about Nescafé cake for a strong coffee taste in each bite you have. It has a very strong flavor for coffee lovers who cannot resist its coffee richness flavor.
Here we are talking about a super crispy fried homemade chicken recipe for the most delicious dish. Your children cannot resist this tasty crunchy chicken.