We are talking about rich cheesy tortilla with corn and egg . For a delicious breakfast with the family .
A huge layers of cheese within the tortilla. In each bite you can taste the rich cheesy bite. The corn has its strong taste for a strong taste.
What is Tortilla?
Tortilla is kind of bread which is used in many different recipes. Tortilla is round, thin, flat bread made from cornmeal or sometimes it is made from wheat flour.
For me I am in love with any corn recipe. I can use both the natural corn or frozen one. As corn one of my favourite I always add it to most of my recipes. My refrigerator is filled with frozen corn, so I can easily add it to any of my dishes. I put the amount of corn that i need in a dish, then put in the microwave for one minutes. If the ice does not thaw out of corn, I add one more minutes cause the time depends on the amount you added.
Here is the recipe, hope you enjoy it.
Cook time: 5 minutes.
Level : Easy
Serve: 1 persons
- 1 Tortilla.
- 1 tomato.
- 1 pepper.
- 1 egg.
- Green olive.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- Creamy cheese.
- Cheddar cheese.
- Thyme .
- On the tortilla spread creamy cheese . Then cut the tomato, pepper and the green olive into small pieces. Add another layer of cheddar cheese slices.
- Add the veggie on the top on the creamy cheese. If you don’t have creamy cheese you can skip this step, as you will add more cheese on the tortilla.
- Add the corn into the tortilla. You can use both the fresh or frozen corn. For frozen corn, I put it in the microwave for one minutes.
- Then add mozzarella cheese for the cheesy strong taste.
- Coon the eggs. Put the eggs into a deep dish and add one spoon of milk. And some mozzarella cheese and whisk all the mixture well.
- All the egg mixture to a heated pot. Keep mix the eggs in the pot till it is well cooked.
- Add the cooked eggs on the tortilla.
- Warp the tortilla with all the cheese, corn and eggs ingredients.
- On a heated pan add the tortilla to be grilled. Wait till one side is grilled then flip it into the other side and grill it too. This will take at most one moment.
- Serve when it is hot.
- Be careful when you grill the tortilla, so it will not burn out. Tortilla is a very soft kind of a bread so it does not need too much time to be grilled.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.