Zucchini and eggplants with parmesan cheese.
Here we are talking about a cheesy-veggie recipe. The parmesan cheese are a great complementary with garlic. The zucchini and eggplants are tossed ın garlic sauce. It is covered in the parmesan cheese and flavored with rosemary for a strong taste.
Keto Friend Recipe:
It also can be a great recipe if you are doing a keto diet. It is have both vitamins you need and the healthy fat for a successful keto. The delicious taste of this recipe comes from the parmesan cheese which is a good source for a healthy fat.
What is keto ?
Keto is a brand new diet which has spread all over the world to lose weight. The keto diet is a type of diet that significantly restricts carbohydrate intake. It focus on taking more healthy fats just like avocado, butter and cheese, and also to increase the carbohydrate intake which come from bread, rice, paste … etc.
Zucchini and eggplants’ cubes are tossed in the garlic sauce. olive and vegetable oil with thyme and rosemary covered the tiny veggie for soften taste. I usually use sunflower oil in my recipes.
After covering all the tiny veggie with the flavourful mixture, we sprinkle parmesan cheese for a rich flavour. Then cook it in the oven for a crunchy zucchini and eggplants. This recipe can be used with any kind os veggies.
You can serve it with roasted chicken or meat. It also goes well with Chicken Thyme and Garlic for a strong garlic-thyme taste.
Here is the Recipe, Hope you enjoy it:
Cook time: 25 minutes
Level : Easy
Serve: 6 persons
- 3 Zucchini
- 5 eggplants
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 5 tbsp vegetables oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 120 gram parmesan cheese
- Cut all the vegetables into small cubes and set aside.
- Put all the liquid – olive oil and vegetables oil- ingredients in the kitchen machine with the garlic and mixed well together.
- Then add the chili powder, rosemary and thyme into the mixture and blend them again.
- Cover all the vegetables with the garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on the top of the vegetables.
- Preheat the oven in a medium heat I usually set it at 200c degree.
- Put the vegetable into the oven and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Serve when it is hot.
- Be carful while cooking the vegetable so the cheese won’t be burnt out.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.