We are talking about rich cheesy tortilla with egg . For a delicious breakfast with the family .
A huge layers of cheese within the tortilla. In each bite you can taste the rich cheesy bite.
What is Tortilla?
Tortilla is kind of bread which is used in many different recipes. Tortilla is round, thin, flat bread made from cornmeal or sometimes it is made from wheat flour.
Here is the recipe, hope you enjoy it.
Cook time: 5 minutes.
Level : Easy
Serve: 1 persons
- 2 Tortilla.
- 1 tomato.
- 1 pepper.
- 1 egg.
- Green olive.
- Mozzarella cheese.
- Creamy cheese.
- Cheddar cheese.
- Cut 1 tortilla into 4 four pieces, and set aside. ( like a triangle shape)
- Grind cheddar cheese with cheese grater and then set aside. you also can buy a ready-grinned cheddar cheese.
- On the other tortilla spread creamy cheese in the middle of it. Then cut the tomato, pepper and the green olive into small pieces. Add the veggie on the top on the creamy cheese.
- If you don’t have creamy cheese you can skip this step, as you will add more cheese on the tortilla.
- Add lettuce and cheddar cheese . Then add lettuce.
- Sprinkle black pepper and chili flakes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on its top.
- All the egg after you cook it.
- Then add cheddar and mozzarella cheese for more rich flavour.
- Put all the ingredient in the middle of the tortilla, so you well be able to close it as you can see in the photo below.
- After putting all the ingredient, put one of the triangle tortilla we had cut at the beginning on the top of the ingredient – in the middle.
- Then start to fold the tortilla from the end till you close the tortilla properly .
- In a hot pan add the Cheesy Egg Tortilla till its colour becomes brown.
- Then flip it on the other side, and waited till it is cooked.
- Serve when it is hot.
- While putting the Cheesy Egg Tortilla on the pan, take care of not leaving it too long so it may burn out. You can put it in a medium heat so you won’t burn it out.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.