In a fast forward world we are seeking for both fast and delicious recipes. Thus, Microwave cake is the solution of all this. You can indulge yourself with the tasty chocolate cake in just three minutes.
What is a microwave cake?
Microwave cake is an easy cake recipe is a cake which is cooked by using the microwave instead of the ordinary oven. What you need to cook it just a large mug and a microwave.
Microwave cake is one of the of the easiest recipe, as it is just baked in 3 minutes.
Another Microwave Cake:
- Nescafé microwave cake. Nescafé cake have the delightful taste of coffee in each bite you have.
Here is the recipe, hope you all enjoy it.
Cook time: 5 minutes.
Serving : 1 person
- 1 medium egg
- 3 tbsp flour.
- 3 tbsp caster suger.
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbs baking powder.
- 2 tbs chocolate for cake ( or coca powder )
- 3 tbs corn oil ( or any kind of vegetable oil )
- vanilla extract.
- In a large mug add all the dried ingredients all together. Add flour, caster sugar, backing powder and chocolate, all together in the mug and whisk till the ingredients are blended together.
- Crack an egg and add it to dough. Add a drop of vanilla extract too, and keep blending. It is too normal to feel the dough is tough, just keep mixing.
- Add milk and corn oil, all the liquid ingredients, then keep blending will all the ingredients are mixed well together.
- Make sure that there is an enough space fort he dough to puff.
- Put the mug into the microwave for 1:30 – 2:00 minutes.
- When it is done, take the mug out of microwave.
- Serve when it is hot.
- I use the microwave on 800 watt, so it may differs in time form one microwave to another.
- I use a long wooden skewer to cheek the cake, it is not done yet I add more seconds.
- The method: insert the skewer into the middle of the mug and take it out again.
- If the skewer is coming clean, so it is done. If not, you have to add more seconds.
- Use a large mug to cook the recipe to give the cake the opportunity to puff.
- I usually add the dough into the half of the mug, so the dough will puff without falling out of the mug.
- You also can mix all the ingredients in a separate dish, then add the mixture to the mug.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.