Scrambled Egg with Tuna is a great on toast, or just to have it by itself . We are talking about having a delicious healthy recipe that no one can resist. It can be eaten as a breakfast or even for a healthy lunch.
The flavor of tuna you have in each bite is the hidden secret of your delight.
With onions cubes tossed in the olive oil for rich taste. Added to them the flesh of tuna fish which is covered with black pepper. Covered by scrambled eggs with milk, and all are stirred together for well-mixing.
Here is the recipe, hope you all enjoy it:
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving: 3 persons.
- 1 canned tuna.
- 3 eggs.
- 1/2 tomato.
- 1 small onion or (2 green onion)
- Milk (optional)
- Black pepper powder.
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- In a dish add three eggs and some milk, then put it aside. Don’t whisk the eggs in the dish.
- In a small pan add one spoon of olive oil, then add the onion and keep stirring till the color of onion becomes brown.
- Add tomatoes into the pan and keep stirring for one minutes.
- Add the canned tuna into the onion and keep stirring for one more minute.
- Add the eggs mixture into the pan. Begin to whisk the mixture slowly. Add black paper.
- Serve when it is hot.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.