We are talking about rich cheesy taste with a thyme flavour. It is an easy alternative for a pizza, for a quick delicious breakfast just in 3 minutes.
Toast is a the best when we want an easy-quick breakfast. It can be used with different kinds of topping, from sweetie topping to a cheesy one. With the creamy cheese in each bite and the strong taste of thyme just in 3 minutes.
Along with it the tomato taste alongside with olives for more rich taste to give you the feeling of eating vegetables mini pizza in each bite.
Check my other breakfast recipes:
Here is the recipe, hope you enjoy it.
Cook time: 3 minutes.
Serving: 1 persons.
- 1 toast.
- 30 gram shredded Mozzarella.
- 30 gram shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
- 15 gram (1/4 tbsp ) Dried thyme.
- Small tomato.
- 1 tbsp creamy cheese. (optional)
- Grind cheddar cheese with cheese grater and then set aside. you also can buy a ready-grinned cheddar cheese.
- Slice the tomato and olives and set aside.
- Put the toast into a medium toast, then add creamy cheese on the top of the toast.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese .
- On the toast add tomato and green olives’ slices.
- Sprinkle the dried thyme on the toast.
- Put the toast in the microwave for 1 minutes.
- Serve when it is hot.
- If you love the spicy food, you can add chili flakes or black pepper on the toast with the dried thyme.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.