Mushroom with olives is an amazing side aside, and you can also use it as a topping for another recipes such as a burger! The secret is the rich flavors within the dish.
Mushrooms with olives goes alongside with Chicken Thyme and Garlic for a whole lunch meal. You also can have it alone for a healthy breakfast if you are one of those who love to have a high protein breakfast.
It is an easy recipe, mushrooms are cooked with olives for a rich flavors. The olive oil and oil are both complements for each other. It is both healthy and easy recipe with a strong olive taste. On the top you add the mozzarella cheese, to have such a cheesy flavor in each bite you have.
More Mushrooms Recipes:
Mixed veggies with apple cinder vinegar sauce. a delicious veggie dish, with the taste of mozzarella cheese in each bite. Eggplants, zucchini and mushroom are mixed together to gave you a flavorful sauce.
Here is the recipe, hope you enjoy it:
Cook time: 15 minutes.
Serving: 2 persons.
- 100 gram mushroom.
- 8 green olives.
- 2 spoon olive oil.
- Mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Cut the mushroom and olives into small pieces.
- In a medium skillet add two spoon of virgin olive oil and then add the mushroom immediately – don’t leave the olive oil to be heated, as it may affect its taste.
- Add olives into the mixture and keep stirring for 7 minutes – or until it is done.
- Add the mozzarella and stirring it for one more minutes.
- Add the mushroom with mozzarella into a dish.
- Serve when it is hot
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.