In a fast forward world we are seeking for both fast and delicious recipes. Thus, Microwave cake is the solution of all this. You can indulge yourself with the tasty Nescafé cake in just three minutes.
Nescafe cake have the delightful taste of coffee in each bite you have.
What is a microwave cake?
Microwave cake is an easy cake recipe is a cake which is cooked by using the microwave instead of the ordinary oven. What you need to cook it just a large mug and a microwave.
I used to cook the microwave cake with chocolate. I decided to try it with Nescafe as I have always love the taste on coffee in desserts.
Cook time: 3 minutes
Serve: 1 person.
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbs baking powder.
- 1 tbs Nescafe classic powder.
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tbs corn oil ( or any kind of vegetable oil )
- a few drop of vanilla extract.
- In a large mug add all the dried ingredients all together. Add flour, caster sugar, backing powder and Nescafe classic power all together in the mug and whisk till the ingredients are blended together.
- Crack an egg and add it to dough. Add a drop of vanilla extract too, and keep blending. It is too normal to feel the dough is tough, just keep mixing.
- Add milk and corn oil, all the liquid ingredients, then keep blending will all the ingredients are mixed well together.
- Make sure that there is an enough space fort he dough to puff.
- Put the mug into the microwave for 1:30 – 2:00 minutes.
- When it is done, take the mug out of microwave.
- Then add Nescafe powder at the top for stronger coffee flavor (optional).
- Serve when it is hot.
- I use the microwave on 800 watt, so it may differs in time form one microwave to another.
- I use a long wooden skewer
to ckeek the cake, it is not done yet I add more seconds.
- The method: insert the skewer into the middle of the mug and take it out again.
- If the skewer is coming clean, so it is done. If not, you have to add more seconds.
- Use a large mug to cook the recepie to give the cake the oppurtuinity to puff.
- I usually add the dough into the half of the mug, so the doghh will puff without falling out of the mug.
- You also can mix all the ingredients in a seperate dish, then add the mixtre to the mug.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.
In a fast forward world we are seeking for both fast and delicious recipes. Thus, Microwave cake is the solution of all this. You can indulge yourself with the tasty Nescafé cake in just three minutes.Tweet
- How to make the Perfect Nescafe cake recipe.
- The best Homemade Crispy Fried Chicken Legs recipe.
- The Best Cream Carmel Biscuit Pie
- How to make the best Pastrami toast with eggs.
- How to make the best Plum Oat Crisp recipe from scratch.