As I am a big fan of oat, I am always tries new recipes using oats within it. For me, oat are super-flexible in cooking, it can be eaten as a snacks or as a main dish. Oat also can served as a dessert in many ways such as cake, biscuits or even soup.
You can also check my recipe for oatmeal soup .
why is oats?
First of all oats are incredibly nutritious with its vitamins and minerals such as iron, Zinc and magnesium. It also known as a great source for protein. It can be a good meal after a tiring exercise.
Cook Time : 10 minutes.
Serving: 1 Person.
- 3 spoons roll oat.
- 1 spoon honey.
- 200 ml milk (cup of milk).
- 30 gram dried apricots.
- Grated coconut.
- Vanilla Extract.
- Add the cup of milk into a small pot on a high heat.
- Add the drill oats and leave it for five minutes.
- Cut the dried apricots into small cubes.
- Then add the honey, the dried apricots and the coconut and leave it for 3 minutes on a medium heat.
- Garnish it with the grated coconut.
Cutting the dried apricots with kitchen scissors saves a lot of time, give it a try.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- How to make the Perfect Nescafe cake recipe.
- The best Homemade Crispy Fried Chicken Legs recipe.
- The Best Cream Carmel Biscuit Pie
- How to make the best Pastrami toast with eggs.
- How to make the best Plum Oat Crisp recipe from scratch.