For mushrooms’ lover! Fettuccine with Chicken has been always known for its rich creamy sauce. Here the best recipe for a rich lunch with the family .
Fettuccine Alfredo was originally produced in Italy, the city of pasta. It is distinguished by its rich creamy sauce with mushroom.
Generally, Fettuccine Alfredo is made with fettuccine pasta. But here in this recipe, I preferred to cook it with the normal spaghetti pasta.
The reason that I cook it with spaghetti is that I am number one in loving spaghetti. Second, for me spaghetti is more thinner, so it gives you the opportunity to enjoy you more with the taste of creamy mushroom and chicken sauce.
The mushroom is known by its high protein, so it is a good source of protein especially if you are exercising. This recipe is rich of its protein value, as it has both mushroom and chicken within it.
Cook Time: 30.
Serving: 8 persons.
- 1 packet of Spaghetti.
- 2 piece of Chicken breast. ( or Turkey ).
- 3 spoon unsalted Butter.
- 600 ml heavy cream.
- 100 gram grated cheese.
- 150 gram mushroom.
- 1 medium onion.
- 3 large garlic cloves.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil the pasta. Add small spoon of salt and one spoon of cooking oil. put the spaghetti into the water for about 10 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooked, Slice the chicken – turkey – breast into small cubes.
- Season them with salt and pepper.
- Slice the mushroom, onion, and garlic into small pieces.
- For garnish slice parsley.
- Heat a large skillet and add two spoon of the unsalted butter – or two spoon of cooking oil. when the heat melted the butter add the Chicken to a medium heat for five minutes or till its color becomes brown. Then put the chicken aside.
- In a large skillet add two spoon of the butter till it is heated, then add the onion and flip it over till its color becomes brown. Then add the mushroom and move it till it is brown then add the garlic.
- On the same skillet add the heavy cream to the mushroom mixture then leave it on a medium heat for five minutes.
- Add the chicken cubes to the same put with sliced Parsley, dill and coriander and leave it for more five minutes.
- Add the spaghetti into the same skillet and leave it till the spaghetti absorbs the creamy sauce.
Add the spaghetti with sauce in the dish then garnish it with parsley. Serve when it is hot.
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is day ie used for general nutrition advice.
- How to make the best Plum Oat Crisp recipe from scratch.
- How to make the best Apple Pie recipe from scratch.
- All-Purpose Egg wash.
- The best Chicken and veggies soup recipe.
- Apple Salad.