Delicious oatmeal soup to have in any time of the day. you cannot even resist it with its scrumptious taste.
For me oat has been my friend through my weight loss journey. It really helps me to feel full all the time, and not have much calories in a meal. Oat has a super ability to maintain your feelings of satiety.
Cook time: 30 minutes.
Serving: 6 persons.
- 1 liter of water.
- 4 spoon roll oat.
- 1/2 tbsp Salt.
- 1 small tomato.
- 1 small onion.
- Milk or cream (optional).
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Add one spoon of oil in a medium pot on a high heat.
- Add the onion into the pot and start stirring until its color becomes brown.
- In the same pot, add the roll oat and continue stirring for half a minute, and then add water.
- Add salt, celery and laurel into the soup.
- Leave it to boil for 20 minutes.
- After it is done, whisk it with kitchen machine.
- Add some milk or cream when serving (optional).
- I usually prefer to add milk to the soup.